Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New to super8, will macro cause issues?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rachelrayns's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been offered a Bauer Royal 10E Makro, if it has a marco lens will it then hinder other shots? or is it not really an issue?

    For my first camera I dont really want it to be limited to close up.. kinda thing.


    This will sound dead silly to people who know what they're talking about, no doubt.

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Rachel, sorry I missed your question for a few days. I'm surprised no one else who visits here had an answer for you.

    Macro is always a bonus feature when it is offered on a Super-8 camera and will never mean the camera doesn't have a regular zoom capability as well.

    The bauer is a very sophisticated camera as it also does time-exposure. I can help explain how to use it if you like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •